Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dream catcher

My dear love,

You've been on my mind for a while now; you're slowly making way into my heart too. You've done so much to change me by just being in my thoughts. You keep playing hide and seek with me, and you manage to drive me insane! I'm so scared to say something, but I'm having a hard time not saying anything at all. You make me so frustrated, as I sit around, waiting for you to turn up and be mine. I go crazy as I contemplate your reaction, your words and your love. I've been living under a shadow of doubt and fear - fear of being rejected, the fear of bring hurt.
Sometimes, when I can't fall asleep, all I want to do is be in your arms and to hear you whisper our dreams into my ear. I'm really broken now, my love, and only you can fix it. I've been feeling utterly hopeless and let down. I've been waiting a long time - pick me up.....fix me.....make me yours.
I don't know who you are or where you are now, but I know that when you find me, nothing else will matter. In your arms lie the power to heal: my pain, my fears and my broken heart.

And we will weave our dreams together for the Dream-catcher to find.

Eagerly waiting to be yours,
A yearning soul

4 comments:

  1. hey theres a typo error in the 6th line.. u forgot the "to"...
    even though this is not one of my most favorite styles of writing i think its well written.i like the last line about the dream-catcher... and the sign off after that... its really nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) thanks for correcting the typo - hope its better now!

    and thanks for appreciating it :)

    ReplyDelete