Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Broken thoughts

Its a weird feeling. One of numbness and emptiness.
I don't know what it is, or why its haunting me. I dig deeper, desperately trying to find the cause, but Its empty. Vacated.
I want to reach out to you, to let you know that I'm disturbed, but I open my mouth, only to realise that no one can hear me. My voice seems to have disappeared too.
I know I love you, but I don't feel it. I wish for wilder dreams, those that I know will probably bring me pain and disappointment in the end.
I'm confused and for the first time, have nothing to express. My thoughts are broken and I feel lost.
Maybe its change that I need. Or maybe its the past.
I'm lost and I suddenly don't remember why I started out on this path.
I don't want to turn back, but I don't have the energy to move on.
I'm stuck without a voice, without thoughts and without the strength to move on.

This is something I need to do on my own.
This is the path I chose.
This is the way I'll go.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely work... totally relate to it... and i too believe that you need to figure it all out on your own... no one's going to help you with it.

    ReplyDelete